Wednesday 30 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 22 inspired by a song

The song I chose was Set Fire to the Rain by Adele. I kinda wish I went with my other song choice now, but maybe I'll save it for another day!  I ysed one coat of Essence Multi Dimension Must Have (I was curious about Essence polish so picked this up on Ebay and it's great! Will search out more) on all fingers except my ring and thumb. Then I used my silver holo polish, M & S Rainbow to paint on raindrops. On the ring finger and thumb I painted a base of Barry M Gold Foil before sponging Maybelline Orange Couture, a Beauty Uk red from a box set and Nails Inc Tate to make flames. I topped that with Nubar 2010 and then stamped with the Barry M Gold Foil (brilliant for stamping :) ) the feathery pattern I used for my peacock nails, because I thought they could pass for flames too ;)

Oooh oh oh ooh oh, your rain is on fire....oh wrong song...


Holo raindrops :D

Before I ruined it with the stamping lol




I can't wait to sho you my inspired by a movie nails :)

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. this is an awesome combination. since I'm in love with Adele's latest album, 21, I adore this manicure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking through all your nail posts and I'm one of your newest follower! I love all the different nail art you do! Love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!