Thursday 24 November 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award :)

Thank you NeeLai and ScarsLikeLace who both nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!


So, now I have to pass the award onto 15 other bloggers, and tell you 7 facts about me (random numbers!) I'm sure I've done something similar so I'll try and think of new things!

1. I have been with my partner Andrew for almost 10 years. I only have one thing to say about this, 10 years is a long bloody time!
2. There are not many foods I don't like, but melon, avocados and fried eggs top the list.
3. I have been overweight pretty much my whole life, but I am finally doing something about it. Since joining Weight Watchers at the end of June I've lost 34 pounds, and I lost 7lbs before that so am down 41lbs in total. I still need to lose something like 57 lbs to get within the healthy BMI range for my height. I will do it! I also have a Weightloss Blog if you fancy following my journey! [/shameless plug]
4. Another 10 year aniversary - I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 10 years ago this December and havedone daily insulin injections since.
5. I've not been out with naked finger or toe nails since March - it's slightly scary to think about it now!
6. My polish stash has grown to between 150-200 polishes now :/ I will count them at some point over the weekend...maybe...
7. I have a slightly worrying addiction to QVC and the shopping channels. Although I've never bought anything, QVC has an amazing OPI Today's Special Value today...

So that's it! I nominate every body! Mwahahahahah!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and on your continuing weight loss :-)
    I love QVC too although I don't just watch from afar, I often buy from their jewellery range

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!