Thursday 24 November 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 19 - Galaxies

I wasn't looking forward to today's challenge. I've seen galaxy nails on lots of blogs and it's never really tickled my pickle, and that's the way I feel about it on my nails. I loosely followed this tutorial. For the base I used 1 coat of Beauty Uk Black, and one coat of Accessorize Aztec (Orly Space Cadet dupe, so I thought it was fitting!) THen for the colours I used a pale green and blue from the Beauty Uk Urban Girl set, Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish Purple Pulse and Lemon Drop, and a Beauty Uk white for the sponging. Then added some dots in white for stars and sponged Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat randomly on top. Seche to smooth it out. Including base and top coat that's 10 polishes! I don't think they look much like galaxies, but take a look:




The lesser spotted right hand...

What do you think? Galactical enough? It's watermarble day tomorrow, and you know what that means? FAIL TIME!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!