Sunday 20 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 15, Delicate Print

So delicate, you can barely see it...fail? I started with two coats of OPI Warm and Fozzie from the Muppets holiday collection (I bought a mini set *bad Helly*, but they're called Muppettes, how could I resist?) It's a lovely bronze foil with silver microglitter, and actually is unique in my collection, so I can justify it... Anyway, then I stamped with a sort of skeleton-leaf image from my HB21 plate that I won :) and Miss Sporty Electric Beige. First off I couldn't get this to stamp. I tried using my scraper, an old gift card, two different polishes that are usually good stampers and even my special silver stamping polish even though I really wanted more of a gold colour, then I noticed that I hadn't taken the plastic off the plate. DUH. Idiota. Anyway, this is how it turned out. It is really subtle, but pretty nonetheless. Would have looked better with gold rather than my bronzey gold stamping polish, but it's still nice.



I struggled to get good pictures so here's a pic of the plate so you can see the pattern how it's meant to be.

The pattern is quite wide and slim, but it fitted my nubs just about. I only had to double stamp a tiny bit a couple of times.

And here's Warm and Fozzie by its gorgeous, sparkly self.

What do you think? Can you even see the pattern? Ha! I can, but no-one else noticed! Warm and Fozzie is pretty enough anyway :)

Tomorrow - tribal print. Been dreading this a little but I think I've worked out how I'm gonna do it ;)


Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey I think that is Warm & Fozzy not Gone Gonzo. Gone Gonzo is a really sparkly blue. Love the stamping though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it is, thank you Arielle! I've changed it now...what can I say, it was late!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job - love the stamping sweetie

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!