Saturday 19 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 14, Flowers

Hi everyone

Since it's November and it was Rememberance day the weekend, I went for a super simple flower manicure and did poppies. I used Mavala The Elle grey as the base and did the poppies with a dotting tool and the red from the Beauty UK Wild Child Set. The black centres were done with the black from the Beauty UK Midnight Minx set, and it was all topped with Seche. They turned out a little more "blobby" than I expected, but that's ok. My 4 year old knew they were meant to be poppies so I hope everyone else can too!



Lest we forget.

Tomorrow is delicate print so I'm off to look through the stamping plates!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are super cute! Also, I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I will have a post up about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this. This was a lovely mani x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!