Saturday 26 November 2011

Day 20 - the one where Helly doesn't fail at watermarbling...

Whoop I didn't fail! I actually LOVE these nails and I'm actually gutted I have to take them off :( But now I know how to do it I can always do it again. I used 3 china glaze polishes, Peace on Earth, Jolly Holly and Ruby Pumps and I think it looks really festive. I might recreate this for Christmas day, although Christmas eve I'll be staying in a hotel room so it might have to be earlier. Sorry about the messy cuticles, I couldn't find my clean up brush anywhere, and I stupidly dipped the first two fingers without taping them up. I was just too excited! Haha.







Things I learned:


  1. Use tape. Seriously.
  2. Find clean up brush BEFORE you start
  3. Don't accidentally drink the water you used...I'm not kidding...
  4. Take better pictures
So, it's a mess but I love it! This was the last of the "patterns" section of the challenge, so tonight I start on the "inspired by" part with inspired by a colour. What to chose!

Hx


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think this is so pretty!! I agree very festive, would be great for Christmas!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good, I haven't mastered water marble yet. The colours really go well with each other too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!