Monday 7 November 2011

31 Day Challenge day 6 - Violet!

Hiya :)

Today I have an awesome polish to show you, but you'll have to take my word for it due to the lovely weather and my appalling camera skills. Yes, it's a holo! I took "violet" to mean purple and chose Glitter Gal Dark Purple 3D Holo from my recent swap with Jasmine of Colour Coated. Thank you so much Jasmine! Unlike my other holo, a silver from M&S, this one looks ok when there's no light bouncing on it, just a pretty shimmery purple. Formula was a bit of a pain, as I think holos tend to be, but I got it even enough in two coats and added Seche to make it shiny. It didn't last long though :( my left index finger peeled completely off! So I am already wearing my black and white nails for tomorrow :)

Anyway, pics!




Blurry holo is blurry!

What do you think? I really really REALLY want Glitter Gal Light as a Feather, it looks awesome! You can see jasmine wearing it here *drool*

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I'm lemming Light as a feather too! Did you enter the glitter gal polish naming comp? My names were pants lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!