Saturday 5 November 2011

31 Day Challenge day 5 - blue, I think...

Teal. Is it blue or is it green? I can't decide, but I chose some teal-blues for today's manicure, even though Mr NN said it was green I like it so I'm sticking with blue!

I've been enjoying wearing plain colours the last few days but fancied a change so glittered it up a bit. I used 2 coats of Rimmel 60 Seconds Sky High to all but my ring finger and thumb, then topped it with 2 coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal. For the accent nails I used 3 coats of Wet n Wild Fast Dry Teal of Fortune and topped it all with my beloved Seche. I got the Kleancolor and WnW from an awesome swap with Jasmine at Colour Coated :) Thank you Jasmine! I am going to use another of the polishes she sent for the next days challenge ;)




I'm not taking this off today - it hasn't chipped and I want to give my nails a break from the acetone - they're in okish condition right now but I can see some peeling starting. Also we're going to a fireworks display tomorrow and I think this is appropriate! I bought a new base coat today - Sally Hansen Nail Quench as I think it's lack of moisture more than anything that's causing my peels. Trying to moisturise as often as I can and I think it's helping too.

So anyway, since I'm not doing day 6 yet I'm going to try and get an October faves post up tomorrow :)

So, what do you think, is it green or is it blue?

Hx

PS Be safe if you're heading to fireworks over the weekend!
Pin It

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!