Monday 21 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 16 Tribal Print

Well, I don't know what kind of tribe this comes from, but it looks kinda tribal to me. I didn't want to do Aztec, but this to me looks more Egyptian :/ Oh well, I like it anyway! The colours I used were OPI Designer...De Better, Nails Inc Copacabana (Orange) and Essence Nail Art Striper in Ocean Breeze, orange and turquoise rhinestones and Seche. In these pics I hadn't put any topcoat over the rhinestones, but I did later to make sure they lasted until I took them off.


Tribal enough? Not sure!

Tomorrow (or maybe the next day...) GLITTAH!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!