Wednesday 23 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day soemthingorother - half moons

Ok, so I've lost count of the days now - 18? 19? I'll sort my head out in a bit and check...anywhoooo!

Here are my half moons. I've worn half moons once before and loved them then, but I think I love this one more. I stared with two coats of a very sheer french manicure polish, Primrose by Maybelline. Once that was dry (which took aaaaages) I used french tip guides and OPI Meep Meep Meep to creater what I think is a really elegant manicure.

The first picture shows Meep Meep Meep too light, and the last one is too dark. The middle two picutres are most colour accurate as it's really somewhere in between, and very prettyful.





Tomorrow is galaxy nails, or something...I will check first, promise ;)

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i love this cute half moons :) by the way
    i tag you on a blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!