Tuesday 15 November 2011

31 Day Challenge day 11 - Polka Dots!

Evening!

I'm getting used to my nubs now, so have resisted the call of the fakies so far...we'll see if it lasts!

For my polka dot mani I decided to go a bit random. Whenever I've done polka dots before (here, here and here) I've done them equally or in straight lines. So for this manicure I used a base of Biscuit by Next Oh So Nails (free with a mag a few months back, but only something like £2.50 from Next stores) and dotted with Miss Sporty 322 (Dark Pink), Beauty UK Street Rose (dusty mid-pink) and the pale lilac from the Beauty UK Urban girl mini set. I was planning to add another smaller dot of Biscuit in the centre of each dot to turn them into rings, but I like how this turned out so I left it. I'll do rings another time!




I liked it :) It reminded me of the Tombliboos trousers from In The Night Garden. Yes I have kids and no I don't get out much...

Stripy nails tomorrow! In LOVE with them!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!