Sunday 8 May 2011

NOTD - Accessorize Pink Spice - pic heavy!

One of my finds from yesterday. I love this polish and think it is amazeballs, despite a few flaws...

Pictures first though:







I tried to show the yummy duo-chrominess but when I went outside to take the pics the sun went behind a big cloud *shakes fist*. I also took a little "nails in motion" video then I thought it might look a bit dumb, but if you'd like to see it let me know in the comments and I'll think about it lol. I hope you can see it, it goes from pink to purple to red to bronzey orange.

Now the bad bits. 3 coats and still some patchiness, although that may well be me. But I know it's also in part due to the brush, thin and short and very annoying to hold because of the round top. And I chipped the thumb making toast this morning. Yes, making toast.

It's meant to be a dupe for MAC Bad Fairy if that interests anyone. To me, it's crying out for some kind of nail art, possibly a stamp. But as it's already chipped I might Ruffian it later...

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!