Monday 16 May 2011

Funky tiger

Argh I just smashed the screen on my laptop! I actually cried a little bit out of frustration.as you can imagine with two into~ everything kids the poor laptop has taken a bit of a beating; it's already had a new screen once and a new keyboard, there are bits falling off and only one of the 3 usb ports works, and the media card slot doesn't work at all.maybe it's time for a new one...
Any way, hopefully my other half can rig it up to a normal monitor tonight and normal service will be resumed. Until then I'll leave you with a pic of the
French tips I added to my tiger~y mani, straight from my phone so it's unedited I'm afraid.
I hope this works, I'm not au fait with this phone yet...
Until later, I hope...
Hx

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!