Saturday 14 May 2011

My first blog award!


This means so much to me! I'd like to thank my Mother, my agent, my cat....and Lenae from Lenae Nails for giving me this award! if you haven't seen Lenae's blog, go and check it out NOW!

So now I'm meant to tell you 7 things about myself...let's see if I can come up with 7 interesting things about me...

1. I have two boys, Oliver (3 1/2) and Jake (10 months), a cat called George and a fiance. I consider that to add up to 4 children lol
2. My fiance and I have been together for 9 years and engaged for 6, so I doubt we'll be getting married anytime soon :(
3. Since I left home at 18 (11 years ago) I have lived in 4 different counties (London, Devon, Cornwall and Bedfordshire) and 7 different houses. That's a lot of moving around!
4. I have diabetes and have had to inject myself with insulin 4 times a day and take ginormous amounts of tablets for the last 10 years. But they're keeping me healthy so I can't complain!
5. I studied Drama and English Literature at university, and then trained to be a Primary School Teacher. I don't work at the moment but maybe I'll go back to it one day.
6. I HATE housework and will do anything to avoid it - it's not good for the nails you know...
7. Finally, I once hugged my postman when he bought me a particularly good nail mail....

I am going to award two UK nail bloggers this one. I love reading posts from all around the world, but it's frustrating when you can't get the lovely polishes available in Europe or the States :( So, this award goes to:

Lydia at Colour Me Pretty
Jenni at bats About Nail Polish

Have a great day everyone :)

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You sweetie. I was having such a bad morning! You've cheered me right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks lewser! (I say lewser out of love)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!