Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Stamping - Plate ending in 1

Hi!

It's been a couple of weeks since I did any Sunday stamping, but I have a glut of new plates to try so I thought this week it would be rude not to! I also fancied a funky French since my nails are the longest and strongest they've ever been (thanks to Duri Rejuvacote - I'm evangelical about this stuff) so I combined the two. I started off with a black freehanded French just on top of my base coat and then stamped a scalloped design from MoYou Pro 01 in black with a silver accent. I thought it needed something more but I couldn't decide what so I left it at that. These pics are a mix of my left and right hands - can you spot the (not-so) deliberate mistake?







I'm going to file and shape my nails before I take this off, so that hopefully the French acts as a guide and I can get them a bit more even. You can see how much more my right middle finger grows! That was the nail I lost after an infection a while ago and it's been my best nail ever since. Maybe I should pull them all out and start again...ouch! Can you imagine!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!