Monday 11 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 22 - gradient + pattern!

Hello!

Today's 33 day challenge post is bought to you by Serum No 5! The theme was a 3 colour gradient plus a pattern, so obviously it's November and I went for pastels. Don't ever accuse me of being seasonally appropriate! I recently acquired Serum No 5 Pretty in Pastel and it's so pretty I had to use it straight away, so I fit the challenge around that. I started with two coat of MUA All Nude, which is a great off-white polish, and added two coats of Pretty in Pastel to accents on thumb and ring finger. The gradient was created with OPI Pink Friday, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear and Blueberry. I took the easy way out, and stamped my pattern, from the new Bundle Monster set in Konad White.








Good nails, good gradient (possibly my best ever?), good stamping, good glitter = Happy Helly :D

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!