Monday 25 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 28 - lines!

Hi all!

I must say, I'm rather proud of this manicure! I didn't want to just go for stripes for the 'lines' prompt, so I made a stamper decal using Konad S6, Konad Black and Barry M silver and gold foils. I paired it with black and gold studs, and gold and black studs on the thumb (Models Own Bora Bora and gold studs painted black!). I had a few bubbles and a wrinkle when I applied the decals, but I actually think in this case the foil polish was quite forgiving and it didn't look horrendous. Well, I hope it didn't!




Possibly my favourite mani of the challenge? It's high up there at least! Not long to go now...

Hx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is funky! I really like the hand-made decals and the bubbles are barely noticeable. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Please do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The stamping image you used is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!