Friday 29 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 30 - same pattern, different colours!

Day 30! Eek just three more to go!

Today's prompt was to use the same pattern in different colours. Now, you may have guessed I have a little bit of a thing for feathers, specifically peacock feathers but anything feathery really. So I took the change today to combine two new stamping plates and create a peacock feather mani in colours I love. I used metallic green, blue and purple underneath a peacock pattern and black underneath a single feather, all stamped with gold. The single feather is from Bundle Monster 419 and the pattern is from MoYou Pro plate 03.





You may be wondering "Hey Helly, where's your thumb at?" Well, before I got my pictures, this happened. Bum.


Never mind! I'm tempted to file my nails into almonds...might finish the challenge off first though!

I love my peacocks, and owls :) I even have a peacock father tattoo which I love love love! I wouldn't get an owl tattoo though...I would never be able to get this out of my head...

A Owl?

Anyway, to almond or not to almond...what do you think?

Hx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. A owl! ROFL love it. I think you should go with the almonds, hon. It's good to play with shapes when you have a nasty break, right? And even if you hate it, it won't take forever before it grows out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK thanks hahaha now I have A Owl stuck in my head too... Great design! Don't worry about the chip on your thumb (better than on your shoulder), we all have that sometimes. And always RIGHT before taking pics, am I right? :-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!