Friday 8 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 21 - Europe!

Morning!

As soon as I saw the prompt for today, I knew I wanted to do Moulin Rouge/Paris inspired nails. You know what having a solid idea in your head means, in my case anyway. Fail. It's not too bad, but the stamping didn't come out as well as I hoped. I used A-England Bridal Veil as my base, which is a lovely polish but mine has a bad brush, which should have been an omen for the rest of the mani I guess. The accent is Sally Hansen Gem Crush Lady Luck and stamped with Color Club Hot Like Lava (and freehand stripes), with a mix of Bundle Monster and Pueen plates. I wish the stamping had come out as vibrant as the stripes, or that I'd used a stamp for the stripes so that they matched. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, non?





I'll definitely try this again, with a more opaque stamping polish. I need to find a good red for over black...

Hx



Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!