Monday 4 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 19 - follow a tutorial!

Morning!

For today's challenge we had to follow a tutorial - something I'm not usually very good at! However, Sammy at The Nailasaurus recently made a tutorial for the new look she created called Nimbus Nail Art, so I gave it a go! You can see Sammy's tutorial here, and my attempt below. I added stamping because Sammy's stamping is so perfect and she's the one who introduced me to the delights of Bundle Monster! (And because I got a load of new plates and wanted to try them...)

My base colour was 2True Fast Dry Colour Quick Shade 14, a very pale lilac, and the halo's were done with Nails inc Belgrave Place, Color Club Pucci-Licious, and Barry M Prickly Pear. Stamping was BM410 in Konad White.





I liked it and it's definitely something I'll do again. It makes a great base for stamping! Sammy's of course looks way better than mine but I'll take it! And I'll bet I'm not the only 33dc'er to try this today!

Hx



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a pretty technique, I really want to try it now! I love it with the stamping on top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!