Tuesday 26 November 2013

Off Topic Tuesday - 5 days, 5 faces!

Hi all!



Last week in one of the Facebook beauty groups I belong to, we had a little challenge amongst ourselves to create a different themed look each day. I really enjoyed it, and it got me thinking about how I used my make-up. I don't have a huge stash but it isn't small by any means, but I found coming up with each look really stretched my boundaries and made me step out of my comfort zone. I thought I'd share each day with you, too!

Monday!

Here's my monday look, a simple liquid eye liner and red lip combo.



Tuesday!

On Tuesday we were challenged with Autumnal orange look. This was my least favourite look of the week, but I used my neglected Sleek Sunset palette and I've used it since so silver lining!


Wednesday!

Wednesday's look was girly green, and I went for an olive eye shadow to match my jumper (sorry the lighting sucked! It was dark as doomsday!)



Thursday!

The brief for Thursday was a burgundy/plum smokey eye and I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranite (a blogger fave!) When I've worn it before it's make my eyes sore, but it wasn't too bad this time so hopefully I'll get to wear it more.


Friday!

Friday's theme was Glitz and Glam. I didn't glitz it up too much because of work, but went for a classy shimmery grey eye with winged liner, and burgundy lips.


It was a fun week, and it made a change from the same old nudes everyday! It also made me want to increase my blusher collection, which is dangerous!

Hx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That's a fab post and i loved seeing all the looks every day , i hope Wendy does more of these :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!