Wednesday 6 November 2013

33 Day Challenge day 20 - based on a pattern in your wardrobe!

Hello!

Today's challenge was to create a mani based on something from your wardrobe, and what I ended up with wasn't what I intended (is it ever?) but it came out so well I had to use it! The base you have seen before, when I used Zoya Storm in between layers of SensatioNail gel in this post. I added some stamping on top of the gel, and sealed it with regular topcoat. This worked really really well, and it meant that I could take off just the stamping (with non-acetone nail polish remover) and change it up if I wanted to! The stamp is from the Pueen Love Elements set, stamped with Barry M Silver Foil.




And here is a mighty fine picture of me looking my absolute best, wearing the top that I based it on. /sarcasm.


I'll go over the process of adding stamping and nail art on top of gel polish in a future post (and how to remove the gel polish), but it really was simple and it's definitely something I will be doing more of in the future.

As for the night out that this outfit/nail ensemble was for. Let's just say it was messy...

Hx


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. love ur NOTD matches ur outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nails and love that top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i nominated you for versatile blogger award, check out :) http://mydailynail-designs.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award-yippie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp so much, the Love Elements set is one of my faves, there's just so many nice images! Love the top too, hope the night wasn't so messy it got ruined : D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!