Sunday 24 July 2011

TOTD - Toes to match my shoes!

Warning, this post contains feet!

I don't know what the big deal about being squeamish with feet is. I mean, we all have them, right? Anyway, I bought some cute faux-Birkenstocks in Primarni (in their sale for £2 may I add!) and thought I'd match my pedicure to them, just for fun! You can tell how exciting my life is, right?

Base colour is Barry M Blueberry Icecream and the colours I used for the pattern are Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish Fruities Cranberry Zest (dark pink), Barbara Daly Think Pink (mid-pink), Barry M Strawberry Icecream (pale pink), Barry M Spring Green and Wet n Wild French White. Just blobbed some blobs of the pink polish onto some foil with a blob of white and swirled them around a bit with a dotting tool, before blobbing them on in random flower like blobs. Did the same with green and white for leaves. Simples.


My feet aren't that bad, are they? Just don't get it...

I'm not used to wearing such a bright colour on my toes, I usually stick to more traditional toe colours. Before I added the flowers I was worried, but I think they tone it down nicely.

So now to avoid looking like a pleb I have to wear these shoes with every single outfit. Actually they're a bit narrow for my flipper feet and are a teeny bit uncomfy. Fail much?!

Hx

PS Want to watch me shrink? Have a look at my new weight loss blog!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I wish more bloggers showed pedicures. I like "TOTD" acronym. Seems like a lot of women have issues with showing their own feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually LIKE feet. Yours are cute. What the hell is wrong with feet? NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I have cute feet yay! Actually I have been told that before, but he was a strange one...

    Jim, I will do more TOTDs from now on! It's not like I change my toe polish more than once or twice a week, but if people don't have a toe problem I will show them off more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!