Friday 8 July 2011

Pink...Friday?

Ah I miss blogging so much! We have 3 laptops between the two of us, but none of them work properly. Mine has a broken screen, and the monitor I was using with it died, the spare one I'm using has no working USB ports or hubs, and no bluetooth so I can't upload  pics to it and the OH's is a teeny netbook and is very slow and freezes up all the time, although I can use it for uploading pics he needs it for work so the time I get with it is limited. So this weekend I have a couple of posts I'll schedule hopefully! I have a great polish for you tomorrow :) So excited!

So, anyway, this is the mani I wore on Wednesday this week. The base was Barry M Peach Melba, which I wore on it's own for a day before sponging on the Rimmel fruity I showed you a while ago 2/3 of the way down and then a bright pink MUA shade on the tips to create a gradient effect. I then topped it with Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat and I was done :)




I'm loving these peachy-coral shades at the moment. I would never have thought they suited me so well.

Summer seems to have deserted us though so tomorrow I'll post a polish thats less season appropriate and perfect for a rainy day. I love it soooo much!

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I like this gradient a lot (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. I'm sure I can maybe do this kinda thing. I have to try. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen you should, I used a sponge eyeshadow aplicator to sponge it on with, and it is super easy.
    Thanks Toyomi :) Love the summer colours

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good! Is it really that easy to do..? It looks ever so professional!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!