Friday 2 December 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day Inspired by a book

I could not for the life of me decide what to do for this challenge. First off I thought of doing Mr Men nails, but I think I've had enough fails during this challenge and that was sure to be one. Then I thought of Where's Wally (Waldo in the states I think) and just doing red and white stripes, but to make them even I'd have to use tape and I've run out having wrapped 11tybillion Christmas presents for my sons pre-school. Then I went and stared at the boys bookshelf for 30 minutes (in the dark since they were in bed) and still came up with nothing. Then I found this little guy and knew what I had to do...





Blurry pic is blurry, soz!


I used Barry M Spring Green, Me Me Me Impulsive, Rimmel Cranberry Zest and my gold Essence striper. How cute is he! I almost don't want to take him off :(

Inspired by fashion nails coming tomorrow :)

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very simple, but oh-so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane is right, It doesn't always have to be complicated. It is simply cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! You have à amazing blog! I follow you, now you have 120 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of my favorite books when I was little ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!