Tuesday 6 December 2011

31 Day Challenge - day 27 Inspired by artwork

I decided to stamp again and recreate Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe Pop Art Image. The plate I used is Fab IV by FabUrNails Shop. The base colours are 2 coats each of (pinkie to index) Beauty Uk Yellow Peril, Models Own Pink Blush, 17 Lasting Fix Mint Choc Chip and Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours 344. I stamped with Metallic lilac, silver and metallic blue stamping polishes from FabUrNails and Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours 320 on the ring finger. On the thumb I used Yellow Peril again and topped it with W7 Earthquake red.




The plate was so easy to use and there are a lot of fun patterns! Can't wait to use it again :) The Middle pattern would look great in silver over black.


Tomorrow is inspired by a flag. I'll give you a clue - my surname is England... ;)

Hx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. so fun! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Im glad you liked the goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I like this! That plate does look pretty interesting. Please don't make me go and buy more things :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that plate is amazing! Love this, and the red crackle over the red is such a nice effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I need those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I really like this deign!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!