Sunday 4 December 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 25 Inspired by fashion

I went for something simple for today (again teehee) and recreated a trend that I was into this summer on my nails: colour blocking. Basically you combine bright blocks of colour, and I chose orange and purple for this look, painting one coat of Nails Inc Candy Orange before taping off halfway dow the nail and using Barry M Bright Purple for the tip end of the nails. I apologise for the picture, I wore this for a day and a half (including for putting up my Christmas tree which wrecks my nails and cuticles) before I remembered to take a pic just before I took it off.


Short and sweet today :) Tomorrow is inspired by a pattern, so I'll be trying out the new Barry M Lilac foil for stamping.

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!