Thursday 8 December 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 28, inspired by a flag

Woah! Day 28 - it's almost over! Whoop!

*Composes self* Anyway, just a quick post today, because my inspired by a flag nails ended up looking like a 5 year old did them. I painted all my nails with a white base, added Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat to make it look less like tippex, then added different St Georges crosses on each finger to make the English flag, since my surname is England! On the little finger I used striper tape, ring finger was rhinestones, middle finger Barry M Bright Red, index Barry M Red Glitter and thumb W7 Eathquake red. FAIL! I only did one hand and only kept it on for the day because I didn't have the energy to change it.


Oh well, you live you learn!

Tomorrow is inspired by the supernatural...er....halp!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!