Tuesday 22 October 2013

Off Topic Tuesday - Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb



For today's Off Topic Tuesday I thought I'd review a classic from Lush. I don't think I know a single person who could claim not to like Lush- to me popping into Lush for a bath bomb is a perfect, affordable treat and even my little ones love it, asking for an Ickle Baby Bot everytime we walk past! My usual favourite is Butterball, but today I went for something different and chose Blackberry.

Despite its name, Blackberry doesn't have a fruity scent but instead has a light musky fragrance. The scent is very relaxing but the bath bomb doesn't claim to have any other qualities such as skin moisturising or the glitter other bombs contain. That doesn't mean it doesn't have it's own hint of fun though, as when the bomb has dissolved completely (leaving your bathwater a funky purple, we all know I like a bit of purple! Even better, it didn't stain the bath or my skin) you're left with a 'snap' reminiscent of an old fashioned toy gun!



























All in all I enjoyed my Blackberry Bath Bomb bath, but I don't think it's one I'd reach for regularly. It was great for the relaxing scent, but it didn't pack a real punch in terms of anything else special and I like my bath products to wow me. It's not often I get a bath without a little person joining in so when I do I want it to be special! This just wasn't it. The next time pigs fly and I get some me time, I'm going to try the Happy Blooming Bath Melt, after Enigmatic Rambles enticing review...

Blackberry Bath Bomb is available in Lush stores and online for £2.95.

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Blackberry Bath Bomb is my third fave one, I think though that it does trail a long way behind Sex Bomb for me, then again I do love the fact the jasmine scent lingers on my skin :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!