Monday 14 October 2013

33 Day Challenge day 10 - Flowers

Morning :)

Today's theme is flowers, and though floral is not really my thing, I tackled this challenge with some bold, graphic flowers in black over a base of Beauty UK Gel FX Cafe Cosmos. Just a simple round centre with tear shaped patterns and it looked great, or so I thought until I looked closely at the pictures! They were a little more wobbly than I initially thought... But nevermind, I'm sure you get the picture!





The good thing about doing a challenge like this is if you don't like something, you have a good excuse to take it off straight away ;)

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!