Monday 7 October 2013

33 Day Challenge day 7 - feature your oldest untried - Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle

Morning!

Today's challenge called for some artwork featuring your oldest untried. I dug through the untried drawer and came up with Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle, which I got in a subscription box back in December 2011! It's sat unloved all this time, which is such a shame because it's so so pretty. It's a lovely blackened magenta jelly with small red glitter and it just glows. Hard to capture in pictures, though. It's taken me so long to get on my nails and in the end I didn't want to take it off, and didn't want to adulterate it with nail art. Adulterate I did though, but just with a zig zag funky French in black, which I freehanded with a striper pen (Models Own Wah Nail Art Pen).








Pretty polish, perfect for this season and the upcoming c-word...(I daren't say it yet). It's gone from untried to loved! Only teeny gripe is that it stained a little which was unexpected, but hey, at least it wasn't blue!

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!