Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi!

Today I'm showing you my only Halloween manicure this year. I just haven't been feeling it really, and all my creativity has been zapped with ideas for the 33 day challenge. I've been battling with illness too and we weren't going to do anything but let the kids dress up to answer the door to trick or treaters. But then Mr NN went and bought them cute costumes (I'm bound to instagram them later) and I picked up a few decorations in Poundland, so we decided to take them trick or treating and I needed nails that fit the bill. I think these are possibly the simplest Halloween nails I've ever done, but they're still cute. Just skittles, all done with Color Club Poptastic neons (Pucci-licious, Twiggy and Wham! Pow!) , topped with China Glaze Whirled Away. I usually can't stand bar glitter, but this is sparse enough that it doesn't make my nails look hairy and I can handle that. I freehanded stripes on my accent nail for a bit more interest. Simples.




Happy Halloween!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!