These are some nail related queries I have so I thought I'd ask the wonderful blogging community for some help! Please bear in mind that I'm i the UK so don't have access to some polishes in the US or on the continent without having to sell my teeth to afford them! Nice nails but no teeth is not a good look...
1. I'm looking for a polish with small black glitter in a clear base. Something like Revlon Galaxy (which I have) but without the holo hexes. Any recomendations?
2. Cuticle remover, should I or shouldn't I? Any I should try?
3. Ridgefiller or buffing? Discuss. (I'm thinking more for my toes as they're very ridged. Canny be bothered to buff them really, so any good ridgefillers to be had?)
4. Any suggestions on how to deal with/prevent hangnails?
5. Why do men have nipples?
6. How do you take polish off your toes without ruining the polish on your fingers? And vice versa... Have tried holding the cotton pad with the middle of my fingers rather than the end but I can't scrub enough.
Think that's it for now, any advice gratefully received!
PS I actually know why men have nipples. I basically boils down to them being lazy buggers. They'd look odd without them though, wouldn't they...