Tuesday 15 May 2012

NOTD - Riveting plus Stripes!

Hi!

Yesterday I showed you China Glaze Riveting and I loved it so much that I didn't want to take it off after a day, even though I had a little tip wear. I so used a black striper and gave it some stripes of varying thickness to eek it out for another day!




I used a Technic striper that I picked up in Bodycare (a budget version of Superdrug/ a pharmacy) in a set of three for £1.99. They're not fantastic, but for a simple design like this it was fine. I'll review them properly soon, for anyone wondering about them!

Sadly, I had to remove Riveting completely after another day, but I couldn't resist a pedicure with it first!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!