Saturday 25 January 2014

Palate Cleanser of the Week - Sally Hansen Kinetic Copper

Hello!

Much like I still love me a crackle polish, I still really love the magnetic nail trend. Despite running this little mini series I do find myself itching to jazz up a manicure rather than leaving it plain, and magnetic polish fits the bill when I can't be bothered to get the stamping gear out, or my inspiration is lacking. This polish is just too pretty, copper shimmer that looks like tigers eye when the magnetic affect is applied (and it's one of the best ones I've used - I had no trouble with application at all.) Here is two coats, with no topcoat and I wore it without issues for two days.





I'm not sure the Sally Hansen magnetics ever came to the UK, but I picked this up at good old Poundland, and they had a few colours available. Quick!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!