Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday Stamping - Birthstones

Morning! I hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here, gorgeous. But of course we can't get to enjoy it because the plague is still going around! The baby had it last weekend, then the older one got it Friday, and now I think Mr NN has it... So not long before I succumb too I'm expecting! No sleep for Helly! I feel like I've not had a full nights sleep in about 6 years...that'd be right before son number one came along then...

Anyway, I have still managed to participate in this week's Adventures in Stamping theme - and on time this week! The theme was to be inspired by your birthstone, and since I was a February baby that's amethyst. Not complaining that I get to play with purple! I have a couple of polishes in my collection named amethyst, so I chose this pale lilac foil by budget brand La Femme as my base, and then stamped with Color Club Wild At Heart (never lets me down for stamping). The plate used was Gals Fairy GA38. I really love the outcome. Not particularly summery for this gorgeous weather, but then February isn't exactly a summer month...






I hope you like them! What's your birthstone?

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!