Friday 12 July 2013

I Want Candy!!

Hello!

If you're a facebook friend of The Nail Newbie (click it, go on...) you'll know I recently made my first UK indie polish purchase! There have been a few UK indies popping up recently, and this one in particular caught my eye. Pocket Money Polishes are created by the lovely Charlie, and when she restocked this week I just had to have one of her Glitter Babies - I Want Candy! When it arrived (super quickly too!) I was in love! It's so cute! A tiny bottle stuffed to the gills with multicoloured matte neon glitter in all different shapes and sizes. I had to wear it immediately and paired it with some squishy summer skittles in the colours of the glitter. Yum!


Thumb to pinky - Barry M Summer Ltd Edition 2013 Green, Astor Fuchsia Craze, Color Club Chelsea Girl, Barry M Matte White with two coats PMP I Want Candy, Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival.




I just love this squishy, summer fun! I'm still wearing it and even after a days wear it's so shiny and squishy (especially the green and the blue) - I got asked if they were gels yesterday too :)

Have you ever bought any UK indies? What should I be keeping a look out for?

Pocket Money Polishes are available from http://www.pocketmoneypolishes.co.uk/ for just £4 each! A lot are sold out at the mo, but keep an eye on the Facebook page for restock announcements.

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this whole manicure! All of the colors look beautiful together:) A match made in heaven;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!