Friday 19 July 2013

My mint mani for Talia Joy Castellano

Hi all

On Monday this week, a much loved member of the online beauty community went to play with the angels. In her memory, it was decided that, as the last photo Talia had posted on Instagram was of a mint coloured mani that to commemorate and celebrate her too short life, we would all wear mint on our nails today. It wasn't a hard decision for me to make as mint is one of my favourite nail colours, and I hope I did Talia justice.

I used Barry M Mint Green, and stamped with Pueen 47 in Konad White and Nails Craze NC01 in Barry M Gold Foil.





Sweet dreams, Talia. Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!