Friday 9 March 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge - Day 15, Mr Blue Sky

Hello there!

For today's mani I decided to follow a tutorial by Jane at Nailside. I wanted to try her freehand cloud design for a while, and thought China Glaze Aquadelic and First Mate and Barry M Silver Foil would look great - and fit the bill for Mr Blue Sky! Fortuitous! I started with a base of Aquadelic, then the fist cloud is in Silver Foil and lastly First Mate on most nails apart from the ring and thumb, which I started with First Mate, then Aquadelic, then Silver Foil. LOVE the result. Simple, classy, endless possibilities and did I say simple? Think this is going to become a nail art go-to.




Favourite nail art ever? I think so!

Hx
Pin It

11 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!