Monday 25 April 2011

Comments...

Hi everyone, just a quick apology post.

I love the comments I get on my posts, they really make me smile! But for some reason Blogger wont let me reply to them :/ I type in the comment box, and the first line of text doesn't show up, but the second line onwards does. So I just hit return and type from line 2. But then I click "comment" and nothing happens. I keep trying and trying thinking it's a glitch and it'll resolve itself, but it doesn't. So, I just wanted to say, I'm not ignoring you! I am trying to reply to your lovely comments and I appreciate every single one, so please keep them coming!

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That's strange. I've never had this problem, I hope it fixes itself. But I appreciate this post! It really helps to know you are reading and appreciating the comments! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!