Saturday 19 April 2014

Models Own Speckled Eggs skittles!

Hi!

I know these polishes have been blogged to death, so I'll keep this short and sweet! When I saw the Models Own Speckled Eggs collection I wanted them all - not something that often occurs (honestly!). But when I got them I was underwhelmed so they sat in the untrieds drawer for a few weeks until I decided it was close enough to Easter to whack them on my nails. Well, I wish I hadn't waited now, because I really love them! Even the yellow is super pretty on the nail. These are all just two coats, which gives perfect coverage and just the right amount of glitter. They're not bumpy or rough either, and I think they'd even look good with matte topcoat. Pinkie to thumb, they are Goose, Swan, Magpie, Dove and Duck.




I'm not always a fan of everything Models Own brings out, but this time they hit the nail right on the head. Can we have neon versions, please?

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!