Wednesday 23 April 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn do polish...

Hi!

I don't know about you, but Crabtree & Evelyn isn't a brand I associate with nail polish. Skincare and fragrance, yes, but they've recently launched a polish range too. So when Mr NN came home with four for me to try, I was excited to give them a go! Of the 21 shades available, he chose Tomato, Snowdrop, Mica and Pistachio, and today I have Mica and Tomato to show you. Mica is a lovely steel grey shimmer, and I used two coats for opacity here. It applies really well and dries quickly to a great finish. I used Tomato on my ring finger, which is, as you would expect, and orange toned red but with gold shimmery flakes that make it really special. I stamped some roses (again!) with a magnetic polish similar in colour to Mica and topped it all off with a coat of Poshe.





These polishes have a great formula and they're really pretty, too! Of the other colours I got, Pistachio is a pale green shimmer and Snowdrop is a white cream which I used as yesterday's neon gradient base and is a good 2 coat white - which are hard to come by! All in all, these polishes surprised me, I like them much more than I thought I would! And the best bit is the price, just £6 each and currently on offer at buy one get one half price online, although Mr NN says they are BOGOF in store (at least in the Canary Wharf store). I really like the look of Wisteria and Petal Pink too (hint hint!)

Have you tried Crabtree & Evelyn polish? What did you think?

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!