Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Birthday Superdrug! #superdrug50

Hi!

This year one of the champions of the British high street, Superdrug, turns 50! To celebrate lots of iconic brands sold at the store have released special limited edition birthday products, and when I saw Barry M's offering I had to grab it. A pink gelly base (reminiscent of their iconic pink carrier bags, perhaps?) stuffed to the brim full of sparkly goodness, I was utterly wowed when swatches started appearing and when I got it on my nails it just got better. I thought it would be a mare to apply, being so glitter packed, but in fact two easy coats, no dabbing or glitter manipulation needed and a generous topcoat and perfection. I paired it with Barry M Rose Hip Gelly and some stamped roses.






Have you picked up any of the special Superdrug 50th Birthday edition products? There are offerings from Revlon, Sleek, Olay, GOSH and loads more! I think it's great that in the tough financial climate we're in, with so many high street names closing down or going broke (RIP Barratts shoes!) we have something to celebrate! I couldn't imagine a high street without it, so Happy Birthday Superdrug, here's to 50 more years!

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish, I was exactly the same and had to pick it up and I am so glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!