Friday 8 February 2013

New 31 dc day 8 - duochrome, flakie or holo

Morning!

For day 8 of the new 31 day challenge we had a choice between duochrome, flakie or holo, and I chose duochrome because I have a couple in my untrieds. I used a coat of Miss Sporty 040 Fiery Blaze, one of three duochromes they released last summer, over an oxblood creme to get the most from the duo effect. Then I stamped a bit of swirly stuff from the 3rd Bundle Monster set on top in silver and it came out all prettyful like.



The duochrome isn't the most groundbreaking, but these polishes are cheap as chips (£1.99 each, often on offer too) and pretty enough! I definitely don't have enough duochromes in my stash... *opens ebay*

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I love the stamping! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful clear stamp, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What silver did you use for stamping hun? The whole thing is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!