Thursday 14 February 2013

New 31 Day Challenge day 14 - stamping

Hi guys, Happy Valentines!

We're up to day 14 of the New 31 day challenge from Crumpets Nail Tarts, and the theme today was stamping. I love me a bit o' stamping, but I was uninspired when this day of the challenge rolled around. I did come up with something I liked in the end though! I used a black with holo glitter from a cheapy Christmas set as the base, really lovely colour, awful formula. It was like brushing my nails with tar. Sparkly tar nonetheless, but really gloopy. Once that was dry, approximately 11tybillion years later, I stamped with a barbed wire image in silver. The details didn't come out as much as I would have liked, but you could tell it was barbed wire, so I was happy!



The base on it's own. Pretty, but not worth the hassle!


Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!