Tuesday 5 February 2013

New 31 day challenge day 5 - purple

Hello again!

Second post of the day and I'm caught up with posting for the new 31 day challenge! Getting back into the blogging swing of things ;) And this was a mani I was really pleased with. I don't think I did too bad for my first time trying glitter placement (even if it did take 45 minutes to do both hands...) I didn't use loose glitter/glequins for this, but instead used Color Club It's a Hit, which has large lilac hexes in a clear base. I blobbed a bit out onto some plastic and used an orange stick to pick out individual ones and place them on my nail. Because they were in a clear polish I didn't need to stick them into topcoat, but just topcoated over them afterwards. Easy framed mani, even if it was a bit time consuming...



I really loved wearing this - so simple yet eye catching. I'm going to try painting frames at the weekend...I'm sure it wont be as successful!

Hx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the look of the sequins like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!