Monday 18 February 2013

New 31 day challenge day 16 - Colour opposites

Busy busy weekend, so am trying to catch up!

Day 16 of the challenge was colour opposites - which basically are Yellow/Purple, Green/Red and Blue/Orange. I, along with most people I think, chose yellow and purple, and went for simple stripes and dots. The base is Orly Au Champagne and I used Color Club PucciLicious and Models Own Lemon Meringue for the details. I quite liked the slightly textured effect, so didn't topcoat it.


I was quite amused when this happened when I took it off. Simple things please simple minds, eh...


Hx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!