Thursday 14 April 2011

NOTD - Boo you whore v2.0

For today I just patched up yesterdays mani (slight tipwear and a few chips) then slapped on a coat of w7 Earthquake Silver over the top. I like the effect but it's given me lobster hands for some reason. And I could not get a good picture so this will have to do and I'll try and get a better one in the morning if we get some sunlight.

Bought two polishes today...and three from a blog sale from here (my first 'posh' polishes - exciting!) That's about it :) See you tomorrow x
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I don't detect lobster hands. Your imagination, methinks. These crackle polishes are so damned USEFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this crackle gives you lobster hands! It looks pretty good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!