Sunday 23 September 2012

HoloWeek - Adventures in Stamping goes Holo

Hi loves

It's turned all chilly here today, brr! Not a good day for a holo I must say! Anyway, this week's adventures in Stamping theme was to let someone else chose an image for you. Mr NN took about 3 seconds flat to choose BM213 and the shoes - which is an image I hadn't used before. It could have been worse, right? I went for a double accent using Orly Au Champagne (white and not holo, but sparkly!) and Color Club Wild at Heart (purple, holo, yummy!) I stamped the shoes with Wild at Heart and Konad White. It's such a miserable day, I couldn't capture the full holo effect, but it's peeking through - just!





I flipped it on my right hand...



Tomorrow, holo week continues with a GOSH Holographic Hero wear test...is it really for one night only?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!