Saturday 21 April 2012

Untried Month - Color Club WIld At Heart updated

Hi all,

First opff a quick apology, my computer has died, hence the lack of untried month updates. I'm still doing it, I just wont be able to update as often as I'd like. Sticking with it though!

I said in my last post that I was dying to stamp over Color Club Wild At Heart, so I did! Using Barry M Silver Foil and two animal print images from the second set of Bundle Monster plates, I loved this manicure and it got lots of comments, even on my manky nail it didn't look bad! My luck ran out with the sunshine though, so these pictures aren't the best I'm afraid, but it really was a good looking design :)




I am scheduling another stamping mani for tomorrow, for adventures in stamping and I really love it! It took me all night last night (without the internet to distract me!) and I hope you'll like it too!

Also, while I've been away I hit 300 followers! *LeGasp* Thank you! A wee giveaway will be organised shortly!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!